Having a late lunch at Del Norte. Next is Indiana Pass to get to Skyline Lodge. Things are getting tough. Need rest but none of that for another six days. The heat is very sapping. Just keeping the pedals turning.
Just found your blog. As you get closer to the old equator it gets hotter. For some unwanted advise. Ride in the coolest part of the day. Drink all you can. Electrolytes. Apart from that keep wheels turning southward. we are watching you and Kent everyday whenever we're close to the computer. Many hearts are with you both, even though you can't see us. A.W. here you come. Much Love Dad.
You rock Bro! Now in the home stretch.. We are cheering for you and watching you all the way. Each turn of the pedals is bringing you closer to completing this epic adventure.. Sending you big hugs! Kaelan talks to your dot everyday. :-)
So you are headed for Cuba!! New Mexico that is. Almost finished. You accomplished something that our family is proud of. Many people I speak to are now following you. It's all gravy from here on in. Love you. Uncle Len
Wow Pat.......you are doing amazing. I would love to think that I could do something like that. I can't stop watching your progress. You are so close to Pie Town.....make sure you eat two pies for me......I hope you are having a wonderful ride and seeing amazing things. We have some pancakes and chia pudding here with your name on it. See you soon.....Love the rest of your ride....you are almost done.....Go Go Go Yippie
7 comments:
keep 'em spinning Pat. Every spin takes you a bit closer to the finish. Keep hydrated and fed. Wish we could help.
Just found your blog. As you get closer to the old equator it gets hotter. For some unwanted advise. Ride in the coolest part of the day. Drink all you can. Electrolytes. Apart from that keep wheels turning southward. we are watching you and Kent everyday whenever we're close to the computer. Many hearts are with you both, even though you can't see us. A.W. here you come. Much Love Dad.
Holy, Pat! Seriously, you're next waypoint is Cuba!!! :p
Keep at her! Almost there!
You rock Bro! Now in the home stretch.. We are cheering for you and watching you all the way. Each turn of the pedals is bringing you closer to completing this epic adventure.. Sending you big hugs! Kaelan talks to your dot everyday. :-)
So you are headed for Cuba!! New Mexico that is. Almost finished. You accomplished something that our family is proud of. Many people I speak to are now following you. It's all gravy from here on in. Love you. Uncle Len
Wow Pat.......you are doing amazing. I would love to think that I could do something like that. I can't stop watching your progress. You are so close to Pie Town.....make sure you eat two pies for me......I hope you are having a wonderful ride and seeing amazing things. We have some pancakes and chia pudding here with your name on it.
See you soon.....Love the rest of your ride....you are almost done.....Go Go Go Yippie
Kel
I'm so looking forward to a Chia pudding and pancake breakfast. Set a place for me this coming Saturday.
Post a Comment