Just finished an awesome double breakfast at River's Edge in Salida. Meanwhile the bike is getting a new rear tire at Absolute Bike. The bike mechanic there gave me an entertaining lecture on why my bike lube suck plus other tidbits of bike mechanic lore. Salida has a great vibe but no time to hang out here. There's a 10,000ft pass to get over. Del Norte beckons but I doubt I'll make that today. It be another night sleeping under the stars.
2 comments:
Salida has a great vibe...
Maybe one day you can retrace your route at a more leisurely pace. ;)
Pat I have been watching you on the map but didn't see this link until just now. I would love to send you encouraging texts but don't have your number. I look at the race when I wake up in the morning Nd then again after work and before I go to bed. You are just rocking this race! Way to pedal hard every day. I'm in awe. Good work and such tenacity. Wel done.
Post a Comment