Up at 4am to start the ride to Pie Town and beyond. My goal is to reach Silver City in 2 days. From there I'll likely ride through the night to Antelope Wells, the final destination.
Wow bro. You have completely blown my mind as far as how strong you are and how well you have done in this crazy extreme race. I have watched your dot constantly throughout the race.....not going to bed until you have stopped for the night and waking at the crack of dawn to see your first moves in the morning. I can only begin to comprehend all that you have experienced on this journey, what you've endured. I am so proud of you Pat! You are currently riding the last miles into Antelope Wells and we are cheering all the way. You are amazing!
You did it! I wonder how it felt to finally finish your adventure? Can't wait to hear all about your agonies and ecstasies. So wonderfully unbelievable. Woot woot woot!
9 comments:
Amazing! So close! Good luck with this final stretch!
Would have thought mud would be an issue in New Mexico...?
Keep at it! Almost there!
Sounds like every stretch of the route has its challenges and you are up to everything it throws your way!
Wow bro. You have completely blown my mind as far as how strong you are and how well you have done in this crazy extreme race. I have watched your dot constantly throughout the race.....not going to bed until you have stopped for the night and waking at the crack of dawn to see your first moves in the morning. I can only begin to comprehend all that you have experienced on this journey, what you've endured. I am so proud of you Pat! You are currently riding the last miles into Antelope Wells and we are cheering all the way. You are amazing!
Your tracker puts you at about 40kms from Antelope Wells.
F'ing Amazing, Dude!!!
See you soon.
Looks like 800 meters. Congratulations! Sue and I have loved watching your progress. Good going Pat!
You the MAN!
Congratulations Pat. Amazing accomplishment. Safe trip home.
You did it! I wonder how it felt to finally finish your adventure? Can't wait to hear all about your agonies and ecstasies. So wonderfully unbelievable. Woot woot woot!
Post a Comment