It's been a busy few days. I've got a mobile number for Belgium which I plan to use for the race. +32 486 60 19 36. I only have a data plan so I can't text or phone Canada but I can receive email and messaging - I'm using Google Hangouts. I can receive texts for free but remember Europe is probably out of your dial plan. I don't think I can receive voice calls.
I opted for camping last night as the forecast looked OK but did get rained on. Currently I'm sitting at a park bench trying to dry out.
Brussels was busy and a bit of a mixed experience. Just when I was leaving I bumped into three TCR riders from the UK and rode with them out of Brussels. The socializing was nice. Since then I've met a few fellow racers. Seems the big question is Kosovo. Some say it's too dangerous others with friends there say it's fine, just stay to the roads (land mines).
Well time to head back to the registration area to get the race briefing. In 6 hours the race will finally start!
I'm number 128 in case you're watching me on Track Leaders.
No comments:
Post a Comment