Saturday, May 24, 2014

Blog failure

I'm reading over my single entry which makes my blog more of a "Letter of Intent" than a blog. I actually did create seven drafts for the first seven days of travel in New Zealand. Unfortunately the Android Blogger app ate four of them. It's not Blogger's fault really; I saw the mobile phone data usage go out of control when first tethered to the tablet and being an Android novice started indiscriminately killing  processes. Blogger was one of the casualties.

Anyhow, New Zealand came and went. Instead of hiking there was mostly driving; the classic over committing mistake. I did take many bad photos out the window of the moving car. One of these days I'll post some of them. Instead of maintaining l lost conditioning, so it was a slog trying to keep up with the training schedule through the winter and spring. Now it's less than two weeks from the main event and ready or not I'll be lining up with the rest of the riders.

To keep things moving I'll keep the postings shorter. While riding I'll try to post a few notes but my mobile phone may not be up to the task so no promises.

No comments: